The 5 Coolest Bathroom Accesories You Don't Have
Have you considered creating a more contemporary bathroom but are unsure where to start? It’s difficult to understand exactly where you can add bathroom accessories without it seeming like “a bit much”. At the end of the day, all you want a new, clean look without overdoing it. Here are some modern examples of bathroom accessories you can add at an affordable cost.
- The 12X Magnification Vanity Mirror (http://www.coolthings.com/12x-magnification-vanity-mirror/) (http://netdna.coolthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/12xvanitymirror1.jpg) is a great addition to any home. Let’s be honest, popping zits is always better right in front of a mirror. The mirror has a 12X magnification lens so you can see practically any pores that need work. Whether you are applying make-up or removing blackheads, this is a great addition to any modern bathroom.
- The Kohler Moxie Showerhead (http://www.coolthings.com/kohler-moxie-showerhead/) (http://netdna.coolthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/kohlershower1.jpg) actually features a built-in, waterproof blue-tooth speaker. We all enjoy singing in the shower so why not add to it by pumping up the music volume. Not only does this product offer an extremely streamlined and contemporary design, it offers quality 60-degree angled nozzles, easy-to-clean silicone spray face and a durable exterior.
- Temji Hot and Cold Shower Taps Bands (http://www.coolthings.com/temji-adds-numbered-dials-to-your-hot-and-cold-shower-taps/) (http://netdna.coolthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/temji1.png) add a simple feature to showers that can make all the difference. The bands are numbered in hotness and coldness, making it easy to determine how hot or hold cold the choice of water is. The numbered bands are made of rubber and are very durable.
- 4. The C-Pump Single Hand Soap Dispenser (http://www.coolthings.com/joseph-joseph-c-pump/) (http://netdna.coolthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/cpump1.jpg) provides an immensely simple, yet smart design. While a lot of people love automated soap dispensers, this pump-based dispenser reimagines traditional design. This pump allows you to use the back of your hand to press while your upturned palm receives the soap. Simple and clever, this dispenser is both cool and contemporary.
- 5. The Bödysöf (http://www.coolthings.com/bodysof-adds-soap-with-water-from-your-shower/) (http://netdna.coolthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/bodysof2.jpeg) is a shower accessory that mixes your soap and water before it even leads your showerhead. All you do is install the gel dispenser right next to your exiting shower fittings and add in a fitting that lets soap get into the shower tube. The idea is that is completely eliminates having to grab a bar of soap or squeezing on a bottle of body wash. It looks pretty cool too.
If you want to provide your bathroom with a complete contemporary look, Fort Rock Construction can remodel your bathroom to whatever you may want or need. Please contact us today through out website at http://www.fortrockconstruction.com/contact-us and we can provide you with whatever information you may want or need.